ATTENTION! This section only applies if you have turned on marketplace mode
Do you run a marketplace with services provided by a partner, affiliate or any third party? If so, you can add them under Point of Sale Services Specify service providers.
You are given 3 options:
- Add a new provider by clicking on the “Add new provider” button at the top of the page
- Edit a provider by clicking on its name
- Delete a provider by clicking on the bin icon at the right of its row (Attention! This action is irreversible).
Add or Edit a new provider
1. Add the name, email, phone number and logo (if applicable) of your provider
2. Participation into services – check all the services that correspond to this provider and add the marketplace fee % that you will earn from every sale your provider concludes
3. Enter the Workadu account API User key of your provider
ATTENTION! Provider bank account details must be set at his Workadu account
4. Select the Terms & Conditions that correspond to this provider
5. Provider description – add a short description on features and capacities offered by the provider